Hideaway of Nungwi Resort and Spa 2016 Rates
5 Night Package
Includes: 5 Nights Accommodation + Half board Meal Plan + Airport Transfers.
Rates Per Person, based on 2 adults sharing.
|1st April to 31st May||$ 560|
|1st June to 30th June||$ 610|
|1st July to 31st July||$ 665|
|1st August to 31st August||$ 830|
|1st September to 31st October||$ 675|
|1st November to 22nd December||$ 620|
Traveling from the East Africa Region? Request for Special Packaged Deals inclusive of flights.
Overview: Hideaway of Nungwi Resort and Spa
Nestled on the north-west coast of Zanzibar Island, the Hideaway of Nungwi and Spa is a lush hideaway among the Zanzibar hotels, set on about 25 acres of untouched shore. This tropical Eden is a proud part of the Emerald Collection and just 55 minutes away from Stone Town and the Abeid Amani Karume International Airport.
Enjoy the white sands and beautiful blue waters of Nungwi Beach and the palms and fruits that shade and line the paths to the resort’s luxury villas. All of the resort’s contemporary suites feature subtle Zanzibar touches, a private terrace and offer guests at Hideaway of Nungwi a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean and stunning surrounding gardens.
Hideaway of Nungwi luxury beach villas offer top of the line amenities and services. Guests in certain accommodations can also take advantage of the Privileged Area, which features butler service, private pools and even access to a stretch of pristine beach.
Hideaway of Nungwi Resort and Spa All Inclusive Package includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included at the Aqua Restaurant
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water, tea, Coffee served in the Aqua restaurant.
- Buffet Breakfast service from 07:30am to 10:30am
- Buffet Lunch service from 12:30pm to 3:00pm
- Buffet Dinner service from 7:30pm to 10:03pm
- In-Room stocked minibar: Soft drinks, local beer and water.
- Free welcome drink for all arrivals.
- Beach Towels, sunbeds and Umbrellas
- Internet: standard Wi Fi Internet is available and Ethernet Cable in the room.
- Sunset bar Living & Pool Area Offers snacks, Soft drinks, in-house wine, cocktails, local beer, juices, water, tea, Coffee. From 10.00 am to 00.00pm
- The Makuti Beach Bar: It offers morning and afternoon teas and cool drinks, soft drinks, juices, throughout the day From 10.00 am to 05.00 pm
A’ la carte Restaurants (dinner only and reservation required): “The Ishi – Teppanyaki” and “The Carnivorus & more”Degustation Menus only
- Daily activities and sports as per weekly recreational agenda (i.e. water gym, Fitness, Yoga, beach volley, )
- Water sports (only at the resort beach): snorkeling, kayaking, windsurf.
- Evening Entertainment Program